Tania is passionate about helping companies to showcase their brand and vision with energy and impact. She has applied her creative and business knowledge to a number of new ventures over the last two years. These ventures are often about empowering people and communities to realise their potential.
• Social Medial Manager for Pro Junior World Surf Champ Ella Williams. Managing digital strategy (running social media), image consistency, liaising with sponsors and helping with acquisition of new sponsors, alongside Tania’s NZ business partner Tony Kemp (Ella’s manager).
• Tania will also be leading Team Williams brand development which will see an on-line product range produced exclusively for Ella Williams.
• Achievements: Tania in collaboration with Team Williams have grown Ella’s Facebook following by 70,000 fans in just one year (without any sponsored advertising). This has been achieved by a consistently high level of professionalism with content, imagery and conveying Ella’s genuine incredible personality, passion and vision to be World Champion. Ella has become one of New Zealand’s most popular female athletes with regular guest appearances on television, guest speaker at prestigious charity and sporting events as well as regular features in National print media.
• Partner in an independent team of marketing and business development professionals called Benny-Fitz, providing a whole solution to the SME that wants to up and shift.
• Business head-shots
• Personal branding portraits
• Corporate photography incl team culture photography
• Architecture (commercial and residential)
• Social media content creation
• Industrial photography
• Event photography
• Co-founder of Little Drop Big Ripple (NZ), a program that encourages communities and individuals to realise their potential. Co-founder Tony Kemp; business partner Carmen Taplin
• Tania is one of Australasia’s leading professional photographers
• She is a multi-award winning photographic artist
• She has attained the highest professional accreditation as a Grand Master of Photography with the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Professional Photography.